Join Our Team - Window Fashions Specialist
Job Title: Window Fashions Specialist
Reports To: Owner, Main Line Window Décor
Purpose: The purpose of the Window Fashions Specialist is to support a small but growing,
privately-held window treatment and soft goods company in a variety of ways. This position is part of a four-person team designed to ensure quality products and services to an elite clientele in the Delaware Valley. The position is hands on, fast paced, and changes daily. The first year will be spent shadowing the company’s owner to learn the nuances of the business and meet clients.
Hours: Full time position with hourly pay, flexible end time required on install days
- Interact daily with coworkers and a variety of clients, vendors, and contractors in a busy, changing environment
- Assist lead installer in the installation of large and/or complex window treatments
- Measure windows/doors on site
- Document job specifications in clients’ homes using a dedicated software program designed to capture, organize, and share notes
- Write work orders for third-party suppliers
- Assist in the loading/unloading of window treatments in to/out of own or company vehicle
- Receive, track, and/or ship window treatment supplies and inventory
- Deliver/receive goods from clients
- Must have valid PA driver’s license and own, reliable transportation
- Ability and adaptability to work flexible schedules (i.e., stay on a project as long as it takes to get the job done)
- Ability to lift heavy rolls of fabric, drapery hardware, finished products, etc.
- Ability to work independently and/or as part of a close-knit, cohesive team, depending on the day/task
- Willingness to learn; previous window treatment experience is not required
- Strong client focus and proven customer service skills
- Interest in learning something new and putting that skill/knowledge to use
- Interest in participating in a casual, fun environment with coworkers who have a strong work ethic
Note: the Company will be moving into new quarters early in 2019 and will require an “all-hands on deck” approach to vacating current premises and moving into the new quarters. Both current and new quarters are in West Chester, PA.
Please fill in fields below and send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org